"Pars Bilateral Injection"

About: Royal Devon & Exeter Hospital (Wonford)

I just wanted to write this review to put other people at ease when having this procedure done everything was done in a very professional manner I have total praise for the radiologist that did my injection and feel they should be told of this review. all the staff that was involved with my procedure was excellent and very skilled at there job i was very apprehensive and nervous initially going for this and i was made to feel at ease everything was discussed with me and for what was involved i didn't feel too bad it was a lot better than i had read about.

A big thank you for making me feel better.

Response from Rebecca McGuffog, Patient Engagement and Experience Officer, Royal Devon and Exeter NHS Foundation Trust

Dear Graham

I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience of the Royal Devon and Exeter Hospital. I am delighted to hear that you are so happy with the care and treatment you received, and that the staff were able to reassure you regarding your procedure. Thank you very much for your positive feedback. Kind comments such as yours are always gratefully received.