"I am writing to you today in regards ..."

About: Princess Alexandra Hospital (Harlow)

I am writing to you today in regards to my recent visits to The Princess Alexandra Hospital last week for some surgery.

I wanted to write and say thank you personally and congratulate you and your team for their wonderful care and service I received during my short 3-day stay, after my Discectomy

I cannot express my thanks enough to Mr Hussein and his team, from the moment I arrived at the Jenny Akroyd centre I was made to feel welcome, comfortable and put at ease by all of the staff I came into contact with.

When I awoke back in my bed on Tye Green Ward I was made extremely comfortable and safe within the unusual surroundings of my new home for the next few days.

Once again I send my thanks and warm appreciation to you and your team for the 5 star service I received whilst in your hands.

As above

Response from Princess Alexandra Hospital

Thank you for your comments. We are always pleased to receive feedback about our staff and services and were delighted that your experience was so positive. Thank you once again for taking the time to respond in this way.