"I was extremely impressed with the level of care"

About: Wishaw General Hospital / Emergency department

I visited A&E with a broken ankle and waited 2 Hours to be seen but this was the exact waiting time advised. Once I went through with Alan at Wishaw general hospital l felt engaged straight away. Alan was so polite as was everyone I came in contact with. Alan explained everything fully and clearly. I was extremely impressed with the level of care provided however I hope not to return again in the near future.

Response from Faith McCrea, Service Manager, Emergency & Medical Services, Wishaw General Hospital

Dear Clumsy man

Thank you for getting in touch and for your positive comments in relation to your visit to the Emergency Department here at Wishaw General Hospital. I am sorry to hear that you suffered a fracture to your ankle and indeed wish you a speedy recovery.

Your positive comments are very welcome and I will ensure they are fed back to the staff in A&E, particularly Alan, who work so hard in ensuring the care we deliver to patients is of a high standard. I have no doubt they will be delighted for the feedback.

regards