"Gynaecology outpatients"

About: Burnley General Hospital

Just want to say how amazing the staff were when I attended gynaecology outpatients for my colposcopy I was so nervous and anxious and they instantly could tell and filled me with comforting words.

The consultant treating me, the nurse and health care assistant were so professional and empathetic.

They were so friendly to me and made me feel so comfortable In what can feel like an undignified situation.

thank you all so being so lovely to me when I was so nervous

Response from Burnley General Hospital

Many thanks for your feedback regarding your recent attendance at the Gynaecology outpatients department at Burnley General Hospital and thank you for taking the time to do so.

It is lovely to receive such positive feedback and I am really pleased that you were made to feel comfortable and that the staff were professional and friendly.

I have passed on your comments to the team who I am sure will be delighted to receive such lovley comments.

If you would like to talk through your visit to us with one of our Patient Experience team so we can understand the bits of your experience that made this such a good visit for you we would really value this so that we can try to make it like this for every patient visiting our hospitals and services.

You can either contact me (Helen Ritchie) on 01254 734471 or email me on Helen.ritchie@elht.nhs.uk

Many thanks again for commenting and Best Wishes