"Salford Psychology Service"

About: Six Degrees Social Enterprise (CIC)

I had 6 sessions of face-to-face talk therapy. This was to help me through a really difficult period in my life with stress and anxiety. I was most pleased with the timing of the service, that I only had to wait a few weeks before my first session after my GP referred me, because if it would have come later then my situation would have changed. It helped me talk about all of the areas in my life that were burdening me and I reflected, had a lot of self-awareness and was able to hear myself think out loud and come up with my own solutions to my problems, with support to follow through with actions and reflect.

Response from Chardworth Dhliwayo, Operational Manager, Six Degrees Social Enterprise

Thank you for sharing your experience of working with one ofour colleagues. We are pleased we have been able to support you during what must have been a very trying time for you. Your comments highlight the values that we aim to uphold all the time; but please do let us know if there is anything else we could have done that would have enhanced your experience of the service we provide. We will share your comments with the rest of the team.Best wishes.