"excellent"

About: University Hospital (Coventry)

I am a patient on capd and recently spent 2 weeks on ward 50 where I found the staff to be very hardworking and attentive. Also the staff in the capd unit work hard too and there is always someone at the end of the pho d if you need them. They will always invite you to visit the unit immediately if you feel you need to see someone. I cannot give enough praise for the staff and think some people complain for the sake of it. Whilst writing this review I feel I should also mention the food which was excellent, contrary to what a lot of people say!

Response from University Hospital (Coventry)

Thank you for providing feedback on your recent experience at University Hospital, Coventry.

I am delighted to hear that you had a positive experience and that you are happy with the care you received. It is fantastic to hear that you found our staff hardworking and attentive. These standards that we try to match with every patient.

The Trust is grateful for all feedback, positive or negative, as it means we can better understand what is important to our patients, and your kind comments will be shared with the relevant staff.

Thank you for leaving your comments on NHS Choices.

Communications Team