"My contact with Bassetlaw CMHT (Mhsop)"

About: Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust / Mental Health Services for Older People – Community (County)

Due to my diagnosis of PPMS, this greatly affected my mental health, which impacted on my family. we all felt isolated, once referred to Dr Bogal at Bassetlaw MHSOP, things changed. The help and support given by the team was excellent, they made us feel listened too, and gave information for extra help, whether this be in my care or the support available to my wife. Knowing that they are there has been invaluable, just a call away.

I had input from Physiologist, George, CPNa Theresa, and relaxation therapy with Jackie.

All of the support given has help me in my recovery.

Response from Andrea Ward, General Manager , Mental Health Services for Older People, Nottinghamshire Healthcare

Thank you very much for your positive feedback for the team and for mentioning specific individuals that you feel have helped you. It's always heartening for staff to hear when they have supported people to feel more positive and to move forwards. I wish you and your wife all the best for the future.