"Disgusting rude ignorant unprofessional dr"

About: Leicester General Hospital

I took my mum to the general neurology today and what a waste of time. My mum has over 40 years of medical conditions that are becoming worse with age. We we re sent for a second opinion and its more the fact the doctor was more bothered insulting their patience. The doctor was no help, rude arrogant no professional attitude about them, the doctor even was smirking at my mum as she was explaining her conditions. Disgusting!

On arrival the doctor didn't even know why my mum was there even tho the doctor has the giant pile of files about her on their desk.

My mum felt humiliated and so small and very upset with no help from reception as they just gave a number to her unsympathetic.

There was no second opinion just some low life in a career who should care more like to intimidate. For someone of good health it makes me wonder why the nhs has problems coming from a tax payer.

Disgusting and shameful.

Response from Leicester General Hospital

Dear James,

We are very sorry to hear about you and your mum’s recent experience at Leicester General Hospital. We expect all our staff to provide the very highest level of care and so would like to investigate the concerns you have raised further. If you are happy for us to do so, please send your mum’s details (name, address, date of birth and hospital number) to danielle.webster@uhl-tr.nhs.uk so that we can address the issues you have raised so as to improve our service.

Kind regards,