"Very bad service"
About: East Surrey Hospital East Surrey Hospital Redhill RH1 5RH
I don't normally leave reviews but on this occasion I feel like I have to after suffering from post birth problems and still suffering now where they butchered me like a bit of meat. I feel physically and emotionally damaged from what should have been the happiest day of my life.
-I feel I was treated like a number than an actual individual person
- I was left with a urine soaked floor for days even after asking for it to be cleaned
- I feel I was not listened to with regards to my care or decisions that were made
- I asked to hold my baby but she was taken away for over an hour and poked and prodded with needles with no explanation as to why
- left for days with little food as no one bothered to tell me I could eat on the ward
- left in a room where the temperature was over 30c (it was the hottest week of the year) with a window that didn't open and asked for a fan wasn't allowed one
- had to beg for water as it was so hot
- someone came to do 72 hour check on my baby but then when I informed the staff of how strange they were no one seemed to know who they were and where they had come from and there was no record of it ( very worrying for a new mum)
- given lots of drugs not told why and when I said I felt sick and head spinning they said oh well it's ok just get on with it
- woke up to my baby missing found her down the corridor with a staff taking her for a procedure without my permission
My list goes on and on but basically I would not leave my child in this hospitals care and I certainly would not have another baby here