"Knee Replacement surgery"

About: The Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital (Stanmore)

My operation was on February 10th and I was there in the Philip Newman and Ian Munro Wards for 13 days. I cannot speak highly enough of the staff who were all very efficient, capable and caring from the sisters down, including the nurse on Work Experience. To name anyone would be unfair as the staff were all excellent and I could never have asked for more attention.

The food was excellent although my appetite lacked in the amount I could eat - sorry about that ! The ward was spotless and my room well cared for .The Physios soon had me back on my feet and I wish to thank them for their patience with me using crutches and a frame.

Stanmore was chosen by my Consulting Surgeon because of its wide ranging facilities and lived up to all expectations.

Thank you Stanmore for making my Hospital experience so less daunting than my expectations.

I am now under the auspices of the OPAT nurses in the micro biology unit as an outpatient and guess what, all first class and to be admired - thank you all.

Peter Reed

Response from The Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital (Stanmore)

Dear Peter,

Thank you for taking the time to review our services at Stanmore. It is lovely to hear that you had a good experience and I will pass your positive comments on to staff at the hospital.

Wishing you all the very best for a restful and speedy recovery.

Regards,