About: Royal Orthopaedic Hospital

this hospital has no communication with patients after waiting 4 months for operation I was told 2 days before operation I did not meet hospital criteria which I knew nothing about at no time was I told about this only when it was too late to do anything about ie 5 pounds overweight and slightly raised blood sugar. operation then cancelled and removed from waiting list, but if I paid private it would be done next week by the same people who would not do on nhs is this right? this appears to be number juggling by hospital for new financial

year .

I was then rung by hospital to make sure I was going in for operation 7 days after being removed from waiting list. lost confidence in hospital will go elsewhere just wasted 4 months.

Response from Sally Xerri-Brooks, Head of Communications, Communications, Royal Orthopaedic Hospital NHS Foundation Trust

I'm really sorry to hear your are dissatisfied with your experience with us. I would encourage you to contact our PALS team on 0121 685 4128, where we can look at your specific situation and find out what has happened.

With best wishes