"Amazing! Kate"

About: North Manchester General Hospital

I recently gave birth on the 18th March 2016 and felt strongly about leaving a review regarding my experience at the North Manchester Birthing Centre/ Labour ward.

As a first time mother the whole labour experience was completely new to me. Throughout my time in the birthing centre/ labour ward (shortly after giving birth) I was met with nothing but professionalism. Ranging from the midwives and health care assistant who all helped deliver my baby, supporting me, my partner and mother throughout the process.

The birthing centre’s facilities are amazing and I can’t recommend them highly enough. Providing what I felt what went above and beyond my expectations.

Shortly after giving birth I was met by the surgical team who explained my treatment thoroughly and where very quick and efficient.

Once on the labour ward recovering all midwives, health care assistance and breast feeding support workers, were polite, welcoming and encouraging.

Summary: I would absolutely use this hospital again, all staff I encountered where amazing along with the service they provided to myself, family and baby.

10 out of 10!!!!

Kate Adamson

Response from North Manchester General Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments we strive to achieve a high standard of care for all patients in line with Trust Values. We will pass your comments onto the Department/ward.

Grateful Thanks