"Treatment of Stroke"

About: Crosshouse Hospital / Stroke Care

I arrived on the ward on Saturday evening to find friendly approachable staff. Prior to that I was met at A&E by a specialist nurse, who instantly reassured me. By the Monday afternoon I'd had a CT scan, MRI Scan and numerous discussions with doctors/consultants r. e my plan of care. Over the weekend the ward became very busy, but all the staff (all designations) worked at a team to ensure all the patients needs were met. The open visiting was helpful to ensure visitors are spaced throughout the day. All staff were friendly, caring and genuinely seemed to give 100% to their shift. I would have no hesitation in recommending this hospital and in particular ward 4d to anyone in need.

Dear jm15,

This is lovely to hear, thank you so much for taking the time to share it with us. I will make sure this is passed to all the team and I am sure the staff will be delighted to hear how well you found all aspects of your care.

I hope you are recovering well,

Best wishes,