"Antenatal Clinic"

About: Chase Farm Hospital

I am extremely disappointed with the way their Antenatal Clinic operates. I have not had any appointments since my 12th week scan.

I am now 30 weeks pregnant and all my appointments keep getting cancelled with no explanation, somebody who is high risk pregnancy because of my epilepsy I should be having consultant led care every week (as I did in my 1st pregnancy). However in this case I have not had an ultrasound or any other appointments or even met the midwife.

I have now moved to a different hospital, and doctors there are completely shocked at the way this had been treated.

Please approach this hospital with caution, and always chase them for your appointments.

Am very dissatisfied and extremely sad, that my epilepsy hasn't been taken into consideration when looking at my notes. Never will you see my face at their antenatal clinic again.

Response from Chase Farm Hospital

Thank you for your review, we're really sorry to hear about your experience. We would like to look in to this and would be grateful if you could contact us on bcfpals@nhs.net with further details so that we can investigate. Very sorry again.