"Fantastic follow up care"

About: Grange View Stockport NHS Foundation Trust

Following a stay in Tameside General hospital after having double pneumonia and sepsis which was not a lot of fun on top of the COPD, , I was transferred to Grange view in Hyde, for rehabilitation and care. My thanks to these wonderful places for the marvellous treatment and dedication they provided. Since my discharge from Grange view, I was put under the care of the Tameside and glossop long term conditions team, I would just like to say how fantastically I have been looked after by these wonderful dedicated people, Lorraine and her team have looked after me royally, any problems, questions or worries I may have had have been dealt with swiftly and successfully by this fantastic team of people. Once again, many thanks to you all, you truly are Superstars.

Response from Kieren Done, Patient and Customer Services Team Manager, Stockport NHS Foundation Trust

Many thanks for your comments which have been passed to the Tameside and Glossop Business Group to share with staff. I am pleased to hear that you have had such a positive experience throughout your care and treatment.

Patient and Customer Services Manager

• Beno thinks this response is helpful

Response from Pennine Care NHS Foundation Trust

Hi Beno,

Thank you for taking the time to post on Patient Opinion. My team will have worked with you at Grange View and it is always great to receive positive feedback from patients, so I’ll be passing on your comments to the staff who work there. We hope you’re feeling much better now.

Dawn Mills,
Head of Adult Urgent Care Services in Oldham, Pennine Care NHS Foundation Trust

Update posted by Beno (the patient)

Dear Dawn, thank you for the response, the team at Grange view are FANTASTIC. Each and every one of them were amazing. Thank you all so very very much. I am getting much stronger now and thanks to the wonderful staff at Grange view, I have a much more positive outlook now. God bless you all.