"I've tried out several services!"

About: Musgrove Park Hospital

I have been unwell for several months and have had multiple investigations in both x-ray and the endoscopy unit all of which were handled well. I have had kind treatment from several doctors during my hospital visits as an in-patient and out-patient. The MAU wasn't great as the nurses were over stretched. Following surgery I was cared for as an nhs patient on Parkside as the other wards were full and was well cared for. On the few occasions I queried things with the adminisration staff I was dealt with politely. Overall I have no complaints, in fact I would like to say to all the staff at Musgrove Park Hospital, well done for keeping up your high standards in these difficult times for the nhs.

Response from Musgrove Park Hospital

Thank you very much indeed for taking the time to write to give praise to the staff who have cared for you at Musgrove Park Hospital.

It is always a pleasure to receive commendations such as yours and I thank you for your kind comments which I will pass on to the staff involved.

I will, of course, also pass on your comments regarding your stay on MAU. With best wishes. Lucille Hoose. PALS & Complaints Lead.