"Amazing and informative experience with Dr D Young"

About: London

My partner and I went to my GP to discuss family planning options.

As a lesbian couple we were unsure/apprehensive about what to expect.

Instead, we were put at instant ease by Dr Young who provided us with detailed and accurate information about the services available to us.

This was broken down to us step by step - providing us with clear guidance and she presented us with many options that we were initially unaware were available to us.

Dr Young provided us with clarity about what to expect at the next stage and further procedures.

My partner is not a patient at this surgery but she was given time and consideration over issues that had been previously overlooked by other doctors.

We were so impressed by the service that we wanted to make a conscious effort to state how much we valued her service.

Starting a family is complicated, even more so if you are gay... this felt totally easy. if only all things were...

Response from Amanda Mayo, Head of Integrated Care - Bromley ICN, Operations Directorate, Bromley Healthcare

Dear CQW

I am really pleased that you received an excellent service from your GP practice.

Bromley Healthcare do not commission GP practices if you could let me know which surgery Dr Young works for I will forward the message to the surgery as positive feedback is always appreciated!

Amanda

Dear CQW

I have shared your posting with Dr Young via nhs net which is our confidential email service.

Amanda