"Nice medical centre"

I am currently attending Leigh Primary Care Centre for NHS Cognitive Behavioral Therapy. It has been very beneficial to me and I am already finding some tools to teach myself how to manage stress, anxiety and depression.

Last year at the age of 38 I attended an appointment at another medical centre where I was diagnosed with Autism(Aspergers).

I am now 39 and life has been quite struggle for me as I come from the generation where Aspergers was not fully recognized.

One thing I specifically like about Leigh Primary Care Centre is the fact that is such a quiet place. The peaceful atmosphere there is equal to that of when I sit in a comfortable corner in the library and read.

When I go a few floors up there is a spacious and relaxing waiting room where there is a magnificent view of the London Road and its businesses across the street from the medical centre.

As I sit in the waiting room I find it therapeutic to look out of the window.

As I tend to enjoy the sight of things being colourful I am paricularly impressed by the paintwork on the walls of this centre.

I wish you all a very happy Easter at Leigh Primary,

Best Wishes

Response from Leigh Primary Care Centre

I am sorry for the time taken to respond to your review, it has only recently come to our attention that you have not received a response.

Please contact Theresa Garagorri, Quality Risk Advisor, Quality & Patient Safety Team, NE London Foundation Trust by email theresa.garagorri@nelft.nhs.uk; or telephone: 0300 555 1201 x66671 who will be able to forward your compliment/concern to the right department'.

Patient Involvement Team