"Service in the hospital was amazing"

About: Lincoln County Hospital / Accident and emergency

My father was brought into the hospital on 29th Feb with a severe water infection, although had a long wait in a & e due to it being really busy, I can not fault the service that my father has received. The Burton Ward have been amazing to my father. He is 96yrs old and everyone in the ward have been so kind, caring and amazing, nothing has been too much trouble. He wanted me to let them know how much it is appreciated.

Response from United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS Trust

Dear Hd,

I am sorry that your father had a prolonged stay in A&E during his recent attendance, we have been especially busy but I apologise for the delay.

I am pleased to be able to share your comments with the A&E team and I would like to thank you for taking the time to post your appreciation.

Regards

Karen Hansord - A&E Sister

Update posted by Hd (a relative)

There was no need to apologise for the delay, we understand the pressure that you are under and provide an excellent service. I wasn't complaining just appreciated everything that you did.

Response from United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS Trust

Dear Hd,

Thank you for your kind and heartfelt words. It's lovely to receive such positive feedback from your father. I will ensure the comments are passed onto all the staff working on Burton Ward.

Best Wishes,