"Clifton Dental Clinic"

About: Specialist services / Special needs dental service/Community Dental Service

(as a staff member posting for a carer/relative),

My daughter was referred to the dentist from our family dentist as she was anxious about visiting the dentist. She has had several visits to this dentist and although she is still not happy about visiting the dentist she is alot happier coming to the Clifton Cornerstone. The receptionist, dentist and dental nurse treat my daughter with patience and explain everything to her in a gentle positive manner. The team are friendly and do their best to keep my daughter at ease during her visits. Her dental work is completed each visit with as little distress for her and myself as a parent.

Response from Alexandra Hobson, Senior Dental Nurse, Salaried Dental, County Health Partnerships

Thank you for posting your feedback.

I'm so pleased to hear you and your daughter received such a great service from the team at Clifton Cornerstone. A good team aaporaich makes a huge difference to the success of treatment.

It sounds like your daughter has made huge steps and her confidence has really grown.

Your kind words will be shared with the team.