"Maternity unit"

About: Pilgrim Hospital

In my pregnancy had some complications towards the end, was in theatre for 5 hours. The service n care I received was the best. All the midwives was very helpful, doctors and the health team. All a credit to the nhs. Been here from Thursday to Monday and cannot fault them once. Not having anymore babies but would recommend to have your baby here. Great work

Response from United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS Trust

Dear Karen,

It is always lovely for our women to take the time to respond about their care they received. This is very valuable to our staff and I have shared this with the staff that cared for you.

We pride ourselves in meeting the needs of our women and their families, as this is a very special moment in their life and for many women it is the first time they have been in hospital and away from their loved ones.

Many thanks for the lovely posting and hope all is well with your new family.

Kind regards,

Hazel Harrison

Labour Ward Matron

Response from United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS Trust

Dear Karen,

Thank you so much for your kind words. It sounds like you had a difficult pregnancy, but I’m pleased to hear that the care you received was so good. It is always lovely to get praise and I will ensure I share it with the team.

Thank you again for taking the time to comment. I hope you are now recovering well and at home enjoying your baby.

Elizabeth Grooby