"Excellent service"

About: Stroud General Hospital

With the trend toward people making complaints so readily I thought it only fair to tell you of my experience at Stroud Hospital last evening.

I caused an injury to my eye early on Sunday morning, which I thought would get better during the day. By about 8pm Sunday evening I was in considerable discomfort and needed medical treatment.

The only suitable description of my treatment and experience at Stroud Hospital is exceptional.

I fully accept that I may have been fortunate in attending at a relatively quiet time but I don’t think the staff I encountered would have been any different at any other time.

I was in and out of the department within 35 minutes. I was treated by a nurse, who was friendly, professional and very efficient. The nurse is a credit to your hospital.

I would be grateful if you would thank the staff on duty at the time and offer them my sincere gratitude for an excellent service.

The NHS is the best in the world, thank you.

Response from Stroud General Hospital

Many thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We're pleased to hear that you were happy with the service and staff at the Stroud General Hospital MIiU and the treatment you received. Your comments have been shared with the team.

Best wishes,