"Very happy with my recent treatment with the..."

About: Dorset County Hospital

Recently been signed off after being under the consultant's care in ENT. I just wanted to say how at ease I was made to feel both before, during the operation and follow up appointments. The consultant and all the staff have been lovely and I was always given plenty of time to voice any concerns I may have. I was very lucky to get to see the consultant each time which I was extremely happy about as it makes it so much easier being able to see the same person and particularly the person that actually did your operation. My follow up appointments were always punctual, never had to wait long. A lovely person, never made me feel rushed and always had time to listen to me. I just wish I could have had him to be my GP!

Response from Dorset County Hospital

Dear Mrs Gray

Thank you for taking the time to provide such lovely feedback about our ENT consultant.

I will make sure that this is passed on to him. I am really pleased to hear that you were given plenty of time to discuss concerns and you were listened to. I am very grateful to you for taking the time to write your review and I am glad that your treatment has been successful and you have been discharged from services.

Kind Regards