"Day Surgery Ward 20"

About: Bishop Auckland Hospital

Just wanted to say a huge thank you to all of the staff on Ward 20. I had surgery on Wednesday and was made to feel very comfortable and like nothing was a problem. As I'm not the best patient in the world, I was very nervous and anxious in the lead up and after the surgery. The nurses and anesthetist were patient when it came to the needles and the procedures before hand and the aftercare was outstanding. I was made to feel cared for and every question I had was answered clearly so I understood everything that was happening. Thanks again to everyone on Ward 20 😊

Response from Bishop Auckland Hospital

Thank you for providing feedback on your recent visit to the Day Surgery Unit at Bishop Auckland Hospital.

I am very pleased to hear that you had a positive experience and that you are happy with the care you received.

The Trust is grateful for all feedback, positive or negative, as it means we can better understand what is important to our patients, and your kind comments will be shared with the Day Surgery Unit to pass onto the staff on your behalf.

I know they will be encouraged by your positive comments.

Thank you for leaving your comments on NHS Choices.

Patient Experience Team