"Appointment with School nurse"

About: Bromley Healthcare / School Nursing

(as a parent/guardian),

Hello,

I tried to contact a school nurse regarding an appointment as she was supposed to be going to my daughter's school (Crofton Infant School). I emailed, phoned their mobile as well as the office and did not receive a single reply, not even to acknowledge my request or to say that the nurses were fully booked. I'm very disappointed with the service and would like to know how I can get my calls answered next time.

Response from Amanda Mayo, Head of Integrated Care - Bromley ICN, Operations Directorate, Bromley Healthcare

Thank you for your posting highlighting the concerns you are experiencing contacting one of our school nurses. I am very sorry that this has been your experience.

Please can you email me with your daughters name, your name and your contact details and I will make sure someone contacts you as soon as possible. My email address is Amanda.mayo@bromleyhealthcare-cic.nhs.uk

Amanda

I am now aware that you have also made a formal complaint via our 'contact button' on our internet site and that this is being followed up by the Head of the School Nursing Service.

Once again I am very sorry that you have had this experience with our service and I hope that the matter will shortly be resolved.

Amanda