"Thank you"

About: The Tunbridge Wells Hospital

I was admitted recently via A and E and stayed in ward 10 for a week. It was the first time that I have stayed in this hospital and found it to be a positive experience. The staff were all very supportive and took great efforts to help me in terms of pain relief.

My room was very clean and private but the staff were always on hand to help which was fantastic.

It would be great if the quality of food matched the high quality of care that I received as the food was quite disappointing.

Anyway many thanks to all the great staff especially on ward 10 including the night staff who were also attentive.

Response from The Tunbridge Wells Hospital

Dear Alison, thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent admission to Ward 10 at Tunbridge Wells Hospital.

We were delighted to learn that your first inpatient experience of our hospital was such a positive one and that the staff were supportive and helpful.

Your comments regarding the food service have been shared with our Estates and Facilities team and we have passed your thanks on to the ward.

Kind regards, The PALS Team.