"Life Changing"

About: Priory Hospital Hayes Grove

This place honestly kept me alive, without the Cedar Therepy Unit I probably wouldn't be here today. I was an outpatient for over a year, for various mental health issues. Being admitted at 15 in January of last year, the hospital fitted in around me, for after school appointments and only the occasional psychiatrist appointment during the day. The staff were all friendly and kind, the buildings and rooms were always clean and tidy, somewhat simple, but you cannot expect much more in a hospital. The support and CBT sessions helped immensely, and I even had extra support from my therapist on the phone. Truly truly life changing. Cannot thank the team enough for everything at Hayes.

Response from Priory Hospital Hayes Grove

Thank you for your positive feedback on The Priory Hospital Hayes Grove, your comments really are welcomed. As an organisation we are committed to providing the highest quality of care in order to make a real and lasting difference for everyone we support. Thank you again for taking the time to provide valuable feedback.