"My daughters care at Crosshouse Maternity Unit"

About: Crosshouse Hospital / Maternity care Scottish Ambulance Service / Emergency Ambulance

(as a parent/guardian),

I would like to thank doctors, nurses, theatre staff etc for their magnificent care of my daughter and her baby boy due to an emergency admission on Mothers Day. Without their prompt action I cannot think what the outcome could have been. Thank you for a now healthy daughter and beautiful grandson. Also thank you to ambulance staff who attended promptly.

Response from Martin Esposito, Patient Experience Manager, Corporate Affairs and Engagement Department, Scottish Ambulance Service

Dear Happygran

I was really pleased to hear of the safe arrival of your new grandson. It sounds like it must have been a scary time for all of your family but am glad to hear that it all turned out well.

It is also nice to hear another example of different parts of the NHS working well together to achieve a successful outcome.

I would love to be able to pass on your feedback to the ambulance crew who attended your daughter. If you were able to provide a few more details, you can contact me on 0131 314 0003 or at martinesposito@nhs.net

Enjoy this very special time and on behalf of the Scottish Ambulance Service, please pass on our congratulations to your daughter.

take care

Martin

Dear Happygran,

I think Marin says it all and I would like to reiterate all his sentiments. Congratulations to you and all the family. I will be delighted to pass your thanks to the Maternity and theatre team. Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us your story.

best wishes,