"Thankyou"

About: John Radcliffe Hospital

People moan about the NHS but to me and my family it is amazing. From calling NHS direct, who sent an ambulance to check me over,thinking I had a slight stroke to being taken to Great Western Hospital in Swindon where I had a MRI and CT scan, to being sent to John Radcliffe where I had a brain tumour removed.The kindness and professionalism I received from all the staff was exceptional, the surgeon taking the time to explain the procedure both before and after the operation. I am waiting to start Radiotherapy and Chemotherapy and I know I will receive the same standard of care. Please if possible pass on my gratitude to the team involved.

Response from John Radcliffe Hospital

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide this lovely feedback. We are glad that you felt well looked after and that you were able to leave feeling much better, it is good to know that our staffs were able to care for you and help to restore your health. Your feedback is highly appreciated, and will be passed onto the relevant teams. We hope that you are recovering well and wish all the best for the future.