"Please pick up the phone"

About: Whipps Cross University Hospital

I was in the department two days ago with my son. We followed the doctor from A&E so didn't check in at the reception in the department. After the treatment the doctor asked to take a follow up appointment. When I went to the receptionist they weren't happy that they couldn't find the details in their system. The receptionist said doctor shouldn't have done it like that which I didn't understand anyway. I left my details at the desk for the management to follow up and they agreed to call me the next day. Nobody contacted me from the department and now I am trying to get in touch with them. Tried to ring them couple of times since this morning and nobody answering the phone. Who should I contact now?

Response from Whipps Cross University Hospital

We are really sorry to read your experience and for the difficulties you have had when trying to contact our Orthodontic Department. We are also sorry that no one has called you back yet regarding the follow up appointment.

To speak to the team regarding your appointment please contact PALS on 020 3594 2040 or by email pals@bartshealth.nhs.uk

Barts Health NHS Trust