"My operation"

About: Lincoln County Hospital / General surgery

The whole process from reception at Day-Surgical Admissions through pre-op and relevant consultant gowning-operation-after care- and recovery ward were all staffed by knowledgeable nurses and care staff.

Response from United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS Trust

Dear Winterton,

Thank you for your very positive and pleasing feedback, following your recent operation at Lincoln County Hospital.

The staff work very hard and, as we know, the work we do is all about the patient and their journey through theatre, providing the best patient care possible.

It is nice to receive acknowledgement when we, as a team, make a patient’s experience such a positive one. I will be pleased to share your comments with the team at our daily team briefing tomorrow morning.

Thank you once again for taking the time to leave your feedback, and I wish you a speedy recovery.

Therese Danes,

Theatre Service Manager - Lincoln

• winterton thinks this response is helpful

Response from United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS Trust

Dear Winterton,

Thank you for taking the time to express your appreciation of the care you recently received whilst attending the Surgical Admissions Lounge, theatre and theatre recovery.

We make every effort to ensure the process is efficient and delivers a positive outcome for all users and am please we accomplished this for you.

I will pass on your comments to all involved.

Regards,