"Ultrasound/Gynaecology were world class"

About: Wycombe Hospital / Gynaecology

I was quite nervous before having my pelvic scan but the Sonographers, Hannah & Deborah were outstanding.

They sensed my nervousness and did everything they could to make me feel calm and at ease. They both reassured me throughout my examination and definitely made me feel less stressed.

I want to send my heartfelt thanks and gratitude to these incredible staff members for helping me when I was quite anxious.

The NHS and the staff at Wycombe in particular work so very hard. I am so very thankful for being able to access a health service that is quite simply WORLD CLASS! ! I hope you never forget how much difference you make to people. Thank you! !

Response from Buckinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust

Dear Thankful and grateful

Thank you for your lovely compliment, following your attendance at Wycombe Hospital for a pelvic scan.

I am really pleased that the staff were able to make you feel calm and at ease, at what must have been an anxious time for you.

I will endeavour to pass on your words of gratitude to the radiology team at Wycombe, with special mentions for Hannah and Deborah.