About: Salford Royal

Would not advise anyone to go under the team here for gastro. I've been ill on and off with Crohns for 7 years I've been in hospital for 2 days and still haven't seen a gastro doctor or nurse and got starved the first day I was admitted I find this unfair I was hungry and feeling sick. Please it u have Crohns do not come under this hospital

Response from Salford Royal

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments. We are so sorry to hear about your experience as this does not reflect our Trust values, where we aim to ensure we provide exceptional care in all of our wards and departments. Your comments will be passed onto the senior nursing teams in Gastroenterology.

It is difficult to respond in full to your concerns without more detail but please be assured that the issues you have detailed have been taken seriously. It would be very helpful if you could contact us, to allow us to look into the situation, so that we learn from it and ensure a similar situation does not occur again.

You can contact us via our PALS service on 0161 206 2003 or email them directly on pals@srft.nhs.uk between the hours of 08:30 and 16:30, Monday to Friday.