"The midwives are amazing!"

About: Watford General Hospital

After planning a home birth I had to transfer into hospital due to a long labour. I would like to thank everyone who cared for me. The community midwives made me feel very comfortable and safe, they were very attentive and ensured that my baby and I weren't at risk of harm. It was the community midwives who made the decision that i should be transferred to delivery suite where I was cared for extremely well by many Midwives and Doctors. I was also able to use the Cord Blood donation services whose staff were thorough and kind. If I could name every single member of staff who cared for me I would as I would love to see them get the recognition they deserve. Thank you to everyone from the bottom of my heart. You made our experience truely wonderfulI. I would recommend these services to anyone due to give birth and wouldn't think twice about coming back again.

Response from Watford General Hospital

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience. It is always nice to hear that we are succeeding in delivering superb care. Will pass on your feedback to the department.