"Thank you !"

About: Lincoln County Hospital

I wish to say thank you to the consultant and their team for doing my ankle surgery and giving me all information about my situation and been very kind .

Been my first surgery ever the anaesthesiologist nurse with their very kind word gave me comfort and make me feel safe.Thank you.

I wish to say thank you to every single person who is part of Walton Ward staff for giving me the best care possible.

The Walton Ward staff it's hard working, friendly, caring and giving support and help with compassion.

My transport it was late but the manager and staff did everything to fix the problem but surrounded with people giving me support, help and compassion, the incident became insignificant.

I had just positive experiences with the Ambulance service and Lincoln Hospital.

Response from United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS Trust

Dear Maria,

Thank you for these lovely comments. I am proud that the ward team delivers a high standard of care and that your experience on Welton Ward was a positive one.

I am sorry your transport was delayed but pleased you were supported through this appropriately.

I hope you are continuing to recover from your surgery.

Kind regards,