"Sons dental treatment"

About: Locala Community Partnerships CIC / Dental services

(as a parent/guardian),

My son was referred by our dentist to have some teeth removed under general anaesthetic. However after a assessment on the referral the dentist decided she would try save the teeth. His last 3 appointments have been cancelled due to the dentist in sick. So they decided to refer him for sedated again as they didn't know when the dentist would be back to work. So once my son went to see another dentist regarding this he advised he wouldn't be able to do this as he would need fillings on other teeth first! I've contacted the referred dentist explaining he needs fillings who cannot advise me when the dentist will be back! 10 months he has been waiting he is 6 years old suffering with toothache and no one to see him. they should be stringing cover the dentist.

Response from Sarah True, Customer Engagement Manager, Locala Community Partnerships

Hi there

I believe that this has now been sorted out and you had an appointment this week and have your next appointment booked. If this is not the case, please e-mail me on sarah.true@locala.org.uk and I will look into it for you.

Update posted by Samxx22 (a parent/guardian)

Yes thanks someone has contacted me today to offer him an appointment in 2 weeks time.