"I can only sing your praises."

About: Burnley General Hospital

I have attended Burnley General for a minor procedure and I can only sing their praises. The staff were all friendly, helpful and caring and nothing was too much trouble. Everything was explained to me every step of the way. I can honestly say that the service I have received today compares favourably with the private sector.

Response from Burnley General Hospital

Many thanks for your feedback regarding your experience during your procedure within Orthopaedics at Burnley General Hospital and thank you for taking the time to do so.

It is lovely to receive such positive feedback and I am really pleased that you found the staff helpful and caring and that everything was explained to you.

I will ensure your comments are passed onto the staff who will be delighted to hear that your experience with us was really positive as we always strive to deliver safe, personal & effective care.

We are really keen to hear further about your experience and what made it so positive for you so that we can try to make it like this for every patient visiting our hospitals and using our services.

If you would like to share your story with us please contact me (Helen Ritchie) on 01254 734471 or email me on Helen.ritchie@elht.nhs.uk.

Many thanks again for commenting and Best Wishes.

Helen Ritchie