"Excellent Podaitry Service"

I have been suffering with plantar Fascitiis of my right foot for the past 8 months I was eventually referred to Podiatry.

The Podiatrist was very caring, empathetic and very professional and knowledgeable about my condition.

The Podiatrist never gave up on trying to resolve my pain and condition and we tried everything to get my foot better.

The Podiatrist was most kind to me when I had to have my heel injected and gave me a numbing injection to help my pain beforehand !!

I cannot recommend this Podiatrist enough and thank them enough for the care they gave to me and their caring attitude.

I have now been referred to an orthopaedic specialist for ongoing treatment.

Thank you Podiatry for your excellent care.

Response from Queen Elizabeth Hospital Birmingham

Thank you for taking the time to feedback about the care and treatment you have received from the Podiatry Department at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital Birmingham. We are delighted to hear that the Podiatrist was empathetic about your condition and that with their knowledge and caring attitude they were able to provide the treatment you needed .

We have shared your kind comments with the senior staff responsible for the Podiatry Department; they really value your feedback and will pass your gratitude onto their team members.

If you would like to provide any further feedback about your experience please visit the hospital webpage www.uhb.nhs.uk/yourviews