"My New Knees"

About: Norfolk & Norwich University Hospital

I had my Right Knee replaced in February 2015 now for my Left Knee January 2016 . What a wonderful Hospital The Norfolk & Norwich University is.

Friday January 22nd arrive at the hospital 7.00am(SDAU) ready for the off 9.30am walk to the operating theatre assisted by a nurse, next meet the anaesthetist and made ready for the operation on my Left Knee of to sleep , I need one as we had been up since 5.00am woke up in the recovery ward how busy they were each patient was look after by there personnel nurse while in recovery then taken by the nurse to your ward mine was to be Denton It was now PM.

The physio came to tell me my planed program for getting ready to go home on the Monday.

Saturday & Sunday followed the same routine and went quickly what with all the different people from the departments coming to see you not much time for rest but really great care and attention by Monday I was steady on my new legs and told following a visit from the Doctor who was looking after me, told me I could go home later in the morning.

So N&N a very big thank you to all who had taken care of me while in your care, I do mean, from my Surgeon and team, Recovery unit, Denton Ward, Physio, Catering. Cleaning you are quality well done from Bionic Legs.

Dear Patient

Thank you for your kind comments about the team who replaced your knee and gave you a new 'bionic leg'. Our colleagues always appreciate this type of feedback, particularly when a patient has undergone major surgery. We hope your recovery is going well.

Janice Bradfield