"Impeccable care"

About: Royal Bournemouth General Hospital

My brother-in-law was rushed into Bournemouth hospital on Saturday night having suffered a heart attack. The service was efficient and caring, he was taken straight in to theatre and the staff kept us (his family) informed and looked after us as we waited outside, as we were obviously quite stressed. The whole place had an air of calm efficiency. Cannot speak too highly of all the staff. Thank you so much.

Response from Sue Mellor, Patient Experience Lead, Royal Bournemouth & Christchurch Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Dear Tracy

Thank you so much for posting your experience of what was obviously a difficult and stressful time for you and your family. We really appreciate the time you have taken so near to the event to thank the staff for their efforts. Please know we will send on all of your comments which I can assure you will be very welcomed by them to know how much you appreciated their hard work and dedication.

I do hope your brother in law is recovering well and that the whole family are beginning to feel better after such a shock.

Thank you again and we wish your brother in law well in his recovery.

Regards