"Parking"

About: Morriston Hospital

I cannot fault the medical services, but my recent experience with parking has been a nightmare. With about 20 cars driving round and round trying to find a parking space. Cars parked on pavements and in every available space.

I visited my husband on the Cardiac ward at 9am, 2pm and 7pm and it was always the same.

Saturday and Sunday was a joy however, so it is obviously the outpatients that take up the space.

In the new development plan I hope plenty of car parking is going to be made available.

The nurses have to arrive well before their shift just to find parking. A bad start for their day.

But a bigTHANK YOU to the medics in the ambulance and the doctors and nurses who did a fabulous job and were always helpful and friendly

Response from Norma Owen, Patient Experience Manager, Abertawe Bro Morgannwg University Health Board

On the 3rd January 2017 we have subscribed to Patient Opinion in order to be able to respond to feedback in relation to Abertawe Bro Morgannwg Health Board comments. It is good to hear that your husband received good care. We are sorry to hear the difficulties you experienced when parking the car, we are constantly looking at ways to improve car parking facilities as part of the on-going building works at the hospital site.