"Staff have been supportive to us"

About: Cameron Hospital / Rehabilitation

I would like to thank the staff of George Sharp Unit for all the help they are giving not just to my husband who has a brain injury, but the support to me and our son. The Team have been so kind, approachable, thoughtful and are working very hard to help my husband get back "as normal an independent life as possible". In December 2015 he was found unconscious in Dunfermline after coming off his push bike. His brand new helmet was smashed - but that probably saved his life. We are only at the start of our journey but life will get better. Thank you

Response from Louise Ewing, Patient Relations Manager, NHS Fife

Dear CJ music

Thank you so much for taking the time to thank the staff at the Sir George Sharp Unit. I was sorry to hear about your husband's situation; this must have been a very frightening experience for you all. It is good to know that the whole family are feeling cared for and supported, as we know this is a fundamentally important aspect of care. You describe being at the start of your journey; however it sounds like you have already come a long way!

May I wish you and your family all the very best for the future and thank you once again for taking the time to express your thanks. I will gladly share this with the Team.

Louise Ewing