"Complete understanding and support"

I would like to personally thank the staff on the ward and those running the endoscopy day list for their compassion and understanding in the care of my mother who was quite frankly terrified of undergoing a procedure to the point of wanting to walk away and cancel. Thanks to the staff and their support my mother safely underwent her procedure today and has come away with nothing but praise for all staff from the administrative staff through to those on the ward and the endoscopy team.

I cannot thank you enough for the care given.

You managed to support my mother to have a procedure which she has for many years said that she would rather die before having to undergo the procedure under your care.

You are a true credit to patient care, compassion and a holistic but diagnostic and patient management service by putting the patients' needs as paramount.

Thank you!

Response from Euxton Hall Hospital

Thank you so much for your comments, it is always pleasing that we manage to meet patient care and expectations, respecting their needs through out. I am pleased this was the case for your mother during her care with Euxton Hall Hospital.

Best wishes