"Rude receptionist!"

About: Kidderminster Hospital

Called Occupational Health centre today to check for TB vaccine as I've been waiting 6 months for it. Was informed that there is still a shortage of the TB vaccine, which I was fine with, just that my employer is getting on to me about it as I work in a dental practice and its required. I then asked whether they knew when it will be in and the person I spoke to then turned extremely rude! Attitude stunk. Said they had no idea when it will be in but ill receive a letter when it is. I didn't want to stay on the phone any longer so abruptly said bye and put the phone down. Definitely no need for the attitude, I am extremely disappointed. this is not the only time I have called and have had someone give me attitude. If it happens again I will be writing to the NHS!

Response from Kidderminster Hospital

Thank you for leaving your comments. I am so sorry you experienced rudeness during your phone call; we work hard to provide a high quality service so this is very disappointing to hear. Thank you for raising this issue, I will make sure your comment is passed onto the department.

Kind Regards