"Why bother when you will be self managing anyway ?"

About: Chelsea & Westminster Hospital

After an A&E admission I've been put under a consultant who then went off on annual leave and nobody else seems to know how to do the following

send a gp discharge summary to my GP

let me know what my test results say / mean

give me a plan on how I'm going to be treated

set up a scan appointment

give me forms for blood tests

don't send someone off with an appointment in 3 months time and think that they'll self manage a new, chronic condition

PALS are no help as you cant get through and 5 days later have still not If I could sue the hospital and it's staff for anxiety and emotional distress I would. This has worsened my condition and I'm basically managing both the hospital and my GP who aren't much better (wrong prescriptions?)

I've now asked for referrals to other hospitals because the risk to my health is too high being supervised by specialists who don't seem to care about the patient.

Response from Chelsea & Westminster Hospital

Dear Patient,

We are sorry to hear about your bad experience here at Chelsea and Westminster Healthcare NHS Fdn Trust.

Please provide us with your date of birth or hospital number. Once we have all those essential details, raised concerns will be forwarded to the management for investigation and direct response with yourself.

Kind Regards,