"I am really happy because I am getting better"

About: South West London And St George's Mental Health NHS Trust / Eating disorders

When I realised that I have an eating disorder, my GP sent me to Springfield eating disorder unit. To be honest, I had no hope...I thought that no one could help me. But now, I just cannot believe how big progress I made, and all thanks to my therapists. I am still going to the therapy, and although it is still very hard, I am really happy because I am getting better. I have such a big support from my therapists and I can feel that they care.

Response from Jane Healey, Patient Experience Lead, Governance, South West London and St George's Mental Health Trust

Dear Happy go lucky,

My name is Jane and I am one of the Patient Experience Leads for the Trust. Many thanks for taking the time to share your view of our services and I am delighted to hear of your positive experience.

I have passed your comments onto staff in our Eating Disorders Service as it is always a pleasure to read such pleasant comments.

Once agin many thanks for sharing your thoughts and I would like to wish you well in your continuing journey of recovery.

Jane