About: Trafford General Hospital

I have attended the consultant's clinics at Trafford General Hospital. An excellent service was provided by the Trust, Consultant physician, radiographers and the consultant's secretary.

In particular the consultant was absolutely excellent. They had an excellent bedside manner, was empathic, listened attentively, investigated me thoroughly and promptly, and went over and beyond throughout my patient journey.

The consultant and their secretary accommodated me when I could not attend clinic appointments.

I am very grateful to the consultant's team.

Response from Patient Experience Lead, Central Manchester University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments about your experience at the Trafford General Hospital. It was reassuring to read that you felt that the service you received from all of the staff, in particular your consultant, was excellent. It is always good to be able to share positive feedback which reflects our staff’s hard work and dedication. I can assure you that we have passed on your feedback to the Head of Nursing for the Trafford General Hospital so that it can be shared with the staff.