"One going care for Rheumatiod Arthritis"

About: Wishaw General Hospital / Rheumatology

I would just like to thank the staff at wishaw General for my ongoing care for inflammatory arthritis from the courtious happy reception staff at the desk of the physio department, Gavin my physio who is always happy to ease my pain painful joints and listen my moans and groans without any complaints and my OT Kim who has gone above and bejoynd to make me feel at ease and offer me a sympathetic ear and a shoulder to cry on thank you all for your on going support

Response from Fiona Cross, Occupational Therapy Team Leader, Wishaw General Hospital, NHS Lanarkshire

Dear SB49

Thank you for taking the time to comment re how pleased you are with the service you have received at Wishaw General. I hope the information you received from Kim the Occupational Therapist has been beneficial and I will pass on your kind comments to her.

Best wishes

• SB49 thinks this response is helpful

Response from Claire Rae, Physiotherapy Lead, Wishaw General Hospital, NHS Lanarkshire

Dear SB49

Thanks for posting your story. I am glad you have had a good experience within our department and your kind comments will be passed on to both our admin staff and Gavin your physiotherapist.

Kind Regards