"my father was admitted 7 weeks ..."

About: Royal Oldham Hospital

my father was admitted 7 weeks ago via accident and emergency dept initially---excellent dept under extreme pressures---mainly 4 hourly targets, ie some patients simply don't need to be there--not an accident and not an emergency--can not compliment the care he received enough especially Staff Nurse--excellent nurse. my dad has now fracured his femur following a fall while in hospital care--i would like the sincerely thank the doctor and the full theatre team for their devoted behind the scenes care---you are excellent--i will be in with thank you cards and chocs come monday---thanks to the scrub team for your excellent care---thanks all round and recovery staff--thanks

i have posted on this site before---lack of feedback is my complaint---i have received nothing--no comments added and no emails either----no parental consent either --i did comment on my child's care---would greatly value feedback good or bad or what is the point from this!

more praise for the staff from management is needed

Response from Royal Oldham Hospital

Thank you for your comments about your fathers care. They will be passed on to the areas concerned.

I am sorry you have not previously received a response. but please continue to feedback your comments. They are valued by the Trust and help us improve our services.