"No complaints, only praise."

About: Corbett Hospital / Trauma and orthopaedics Russells Hall Hospital / General surgery Russells Hall Hospital / Trauma and orthopaedics

Nearly two years ago, after ten months of considerable pain, I was given a hip replacement and the surgery was done by Mr Quadri. This was very successful and has been pain free since.

I then suffered a lot of pain in the groin on the other side and fortunately I was given an appointment at the Corbett Hospital with a consultant who suggested an injection. This was done on in the Day Surgery Unit by Dr Abu Sajid. I could not fault the service and care I received at this unit. It has been great to be free of pain, for the time being anyhow!

A few days later I had an appointment at the Opthalmology clinic where I saw Mr Aggarwal. He gave me laser treatment to deal with blurring in one eye. This I am pleased to say was successful. Once again I am grateful for the professional help I had.

Some people grumble but I have no complaints, only praise.

Response from Jackie Dietrich, Communications Manager, Communications and Patient Experience, The Dudley Group NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you for posting positive feedback about your experiences of Russells Hall Hospital and Corbett Outpatient Centre. We know how worrying it can be for our patients when undergoing treatment and so it is wonderful to read how well looked after you felt by our staff. We pride ourselves on offering our patients the highest standards of care so it is always great to receive such positive feedback. We have passed your lovely feedback onto Mr Qadri, Mr Sajid and Mr Agarwal and the teams involved and would like to wish you all the best for the future.